Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have been living a bz bz bz life since three weeks ago when 0ne of the week I attended interviews one shot from Mon to Fri. After all the hardwork, at least I got a few offers and finally I made up my mind to join ERM in damansara height.

I took one day to search for accommodation in Paramount under Meinee's and Catherine's help. Gonna move in by tonite. Then fly back Miri for my two weeks of no-stress holiday before starting my working life. Hulalala....

I realised the importance of friends and appreciate what they have done to me. Thank you my dear friends!!! *Hugz*

3 comments:

Mel said...

finally all your hard work get paid off congrats on getting the job of your dream.....

by the way, who are u staying with now???

muacks miss you so so much!!! hey come online more often wanna chat:)

LiPing said...

Thanks dear. Miss ya a lot. Muacks..

I dun hv internet connection in my place, so i cant get to online often. I am staying in a family house at seapark and settling down quite well.

a said...

Wah, so busy oh you... Maybe more interview coming up? Hopefully...

Cheers! All the best, one step at a time.