Monday, May 07, 2007

Such a long time I never update my blog here. Today is the first day of my exam, I din do it well as what i expected, I feel disappointed and Bek cek as well. Haih... I need time to settle down before i can continue to sudt my next paper.

Recently I heard about a website which is www.drawahouse.com from FlyFm, in which u you draw your own house using ur creative imagination. After answering 10 questions, a summaty of your personalities will be given. If you feel bored, can try out this.

And the cacat house that i drew is here:
visit: http://www.drawahouse.com/streets/Angel-Vs-Devil/

How do you find it? Isnt it super ARTISTIC?? I used touch pad to draw one K? So the quality isnt so good. ( I think it's the standard of the kindi kids)


The following is the summary after answering the 10 quesitons:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes. When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people. You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.

Well, which one do you think it really hit my characteristic? I strongly disagree with the 'You are not a romantic person by nature'. I can be quite romantic when I have the mood though... And ' You like to command, influence and control ppl' sound too dictatorial. Btw, by looking at my house, you would know that ' I am a Gifted artist'. I am sensitive and can be v undecisive when comes to decide which clothes to buy or which colour to choose. It's Right, I need a friend once I have problem. I feel thankful for having a bunch of close friends who are always by my side when i need them. Thank you very much. Muacks~~~

No comments: